Services / Warranty Information
TICA USA, INC. SERVICE AND WARRANTY PROCEDURES WARRANTY POLICY (USA)
Warranty is valid only if accompanying warranty registration card is completed and returned to TICA USA, Inc..
TICA products are under warranty for a period of one year from date of purchase by consumer. TICA USA, Inc. will repair or replace, at their discretion, without charge, except for shipping and handling, a TICA rod which is defective because of workmanship or materials. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES THE COMSUMER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM STATE TO STATE. The warranty extends only to the original (consumer) owner.
When requesting warranty work, the consumer should take the following steps:
- Products must be sent directly to TICA USA Service Department. TICA USA, Inc. does not authorize its retail dealers or wholesale distributors to make warranty repairs or exchanges on its behalf.
- Return the complete defective rod, reel, or combo postage prepaid and insured, with a check or money order to cover shipping and handling charges are:
- ROD - $8.95 for rod lengths less than 6’ feet. For rod lengths more than 6’ feet call for shipping costs. (Alaska and Hawaii should call for shipping costs).
- REEL - $7.95
- COMBO - $10.00
TICA USA, Inc. Service Department
6952 South 220th Street, Kent, WA. 98032, Or call 1-800-390-5268
- Include the following information to expedite processing of the
- Consumers complete name and address, along with telephone numbers for day and evening.
- Model name and number of product.
- Nature of problem.
- Proof of purchase (copy of a legitimate dated sales receipt)
The Warranty shall be deemed void if it is determined that the TICA product has been subjected to unauthorized alteration, modification, failures caused by accidents, abuse, or has been misused or damaged by the consumer’s failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance. Normal wear and tear is not covered by TICA’s limited warranty nor does it extend to products that are put to commercial or rental use.
If proof of purchase does not accompany the defective product, the warranty claim will be decided precisely after a thorough inspection by one of TICA’s Service Specialists.