TICA USA, INC. SERVICE AND WARRANTY POLICY
Tica products are under warranty for one year from date of purchase by the consumer. At Tica USA discretion, Tica products will be repaired or replaced, when they are defective because of workmanship or materials.. The warranty extends only to the original (consumer) owner and does not cover the cost of shipping.
The warranty shall be deemed void if it is determined that the Tica product has been subjected to unauthorized alteration, modification, failures caused by accidents, abuse, or has been misused or damaged by the consumer’s failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance. Normal wear and tear is not covered by Tica's limited warranty nor does it extend to products that are put to commercial or rental use.
You can also send in your Tica reels for repair and cleaning following the steps below.
When requesting warranty or service, the consumer should take the following steps:
- Return complete rod or reel to Tica USA Service Department. Tica USA, Inc. does not authorize its retail dealers or wholesale distributors to make warranty repairs or exchanges on its behalf.
- Include the following information for processing the warranty claim:
- Consumer’s complete name and address, along with telephone numbers for day and evening.
- Describe the problem with the product.
- Copy of a dated sales receipt. If proof of purchase does not accompany the defective product, the warranty claim will be decided precisely after a thorough inspection by one of Tica’s Service Specialists.
Tica USA, Inc. Service Department
6952 South 220th Street,
Kent, WA 98032
Or call 1-800-390-5268