Developed for the Hawaiian market for those who target large Ulua and need a durable and powerful rod. These rods have also gained popularity with Columbia River sturgeon and salmon anglers. The diamond tape handle with a stainless steel butt tube keeps the rod steady when anchored in the rocks.
- Constructed of flexible Japanese graphite material with strong fiberglass composite construction
- Ultra strong stainless steel spring guides and high quality Tica designed graphite reel seat
- Comfortable durable and high quality rubber handle with stainless steel butt tube
- Special design bell holder
- High strength designed for rock fishing and bank fishing